by members of
(Faculty of Economics, Technical University of Radom))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Slawomir Ireneusz Bukowski, 2013. "The Degree of the Polish and Slovak equity market integration with the euro area equity market," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 115/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Slawomir Bukowski, 2008. "On the road to the euro zone. Currency rate stabilization: experiences of the selected EU countries," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 50/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Slawomir I. BUKOWSKI, 2006. "The Maastricht convergence criteria and economic growth in the EMU," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 24/2006, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Slawomir Bukowski, 2005. "EMU – Fiscal Challenges: Conclusions For the New EU Members," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 10/2005, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Slawomir I. Bukowski, 2011. "Integration of the Treasury Bond Market in Poland and the Eurozone," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(6), pages 27-37, November.
- Sławomir Bukowski, 2011. "Economic and Monetary Union – Current Fiscal Disturbances and the Future," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 274-287, August.
- Kozuń-Cieślak Grażyna, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investments in Poland - Report for the End of 2004 and New Facts," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(1), pages 63-86, January.
- Sławomir Bukowski, 2004. "EMU� Fiscal Challenges: Conclusions for the New Members of the EU," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 15.