by members of
School of Business and Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Azusa Pacific University
Azusa, California (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Khalifa, Sherif & Seck, Ousmane & Tobing, Elwin, 2013. "Housing wealth effect: Evidence from threshold estimation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 25-35.
- Elwin Tobing, 2012. "How do housing wealth effects vary with age?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 649-652, May.
- Elwin Tobing, 2012. "Demography and cross-country differences in savings rates: a new approach and evidence," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 963-987, July.
- Elwin Tobing & Jau-Lian Jeng, 2012. "Long-Run Growth and Welfare Effects of Rising US Public Health Expenditure," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(4), pages 470-496, July.
- Tobing, Elwin, 2011. "Public health spending, tax reform, and long-run growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 119-121, July.
- Tobing, Elwin, 2011. "Taxation, human capital formation, and long-run growth with private investment in education," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 48-60, February.
- Sherif Khalifa & Ousmane Seck & Elwin Tobing, 2011. "Financial wealth effect: evidence from threshold estimation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(13), pages 1303-1305.