by members of
School of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2007. "Market Returns and Weak-Form Efficiency: the case of the Ghana Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 7582, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2008.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2006. "Modelling and Forecasting Volatility of Returns on the Ghana Stock Exchange Using GARCH Models," MPRA Paper 593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Oct 2006.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2006. "Bounds testing approach: an examination of foreign direct investment, trade, and growth relationships," MPRA Paper 352, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2006. "Aggregate Import demand and Expenditure Components in Ghana:An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 599, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 0002.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2006. "Bivariate causality analysis between FDI inflows and economic growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- Selorm Kobla Kugbega & Prince Young Aboagye, 2021. "Farmer-herder conflicts, tenure insecurity and farmer’s investment decisions in Agogo, Ghana," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 9(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Selorm Kobla Kugbega, 2020. "State-Customary Interactions and Agrarian Change in Ghana. The Case of Nkoranza Traditional Area," Land, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Richard Serbeh & Prince Osei-Wusu Adjei, 2020. "Social Networks and the Geographies of Young People’s Migration: Evidence from Independent Child Migration in Ghana," Journal of International Migration and Integration, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 221-240, March.
- Prince Osei-Wusu Adjei & Frank Kwaku Agyei & Joyce Osei Adjei, 2020. "Decentralized forest governance and community representation outcomes: analysis of the modified taungya system in Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 1187-1209, February.
- Kwame Mireku & Emmanuel Akomeah Sakyi & Joseph Akadeagre Agana, 2018. "Does Commercial Banks Presence Enhance Profitability in Ghana?," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(6), pages 1449-1461, December.
- Alexander Ayertey Odonkor, 2018. "An Assessment of Credit Risk Management Practices of Adansi Rural Bank Limited," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(11), pages 110-110, November.
- Ignacio Cazcarro & Iñaki Arto & Somnath Hazra & Rabindra Nath Bhattacharya & Prince Osei-Wusu Adjei & Patrick K. Ofori-Danson & Joseph K. Asenso & Samuel K. Amponsah & Bazlul Khondker & Selim Raihan &, 2018. "Biophysical and Socioeconomic State and Links of Deltaic Areas Vulnerable to Climate Change: Volta (Ghana), Mahanadi (India) and Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna (India and Bangladesh)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Agyei, Frank Kwaku & Adjei, Prince Osei-Wusu, 2017. "Representation without accountability in forestry: experiences from the Social Responsibility Agreement in Ghana," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 34-43.
- Prince Adjei & Frank Agyei, 2015. "Biodiversity, environmental health and human well-being: analysis of linkages and pathways," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1085-1102, October.
- Gordon Newlove Asamoah & Anthony Quartey-Papafio, 2011. "Beta risk estimation of companies listed on the Ghana stock exchange," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(3), pages 195-207, May.