by members of
Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Kentucky
Lexington, Kentucky (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Hillebrand, Evan & Bervoets, Jeremy, 2013. "Economic Sanctions and The Sanctions Paradox: A Post-Sample Validation of Daniel Drezner’s Conflict Expectations Model," MPRA Paper 50954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hillebrand Evan E & Lewer Joshua J. & Zagardo Janice Turtora, 2011. "Backtracking from Globalization," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-19, January.
- Hillebrand Evan E, 2010. "Deglobalization Scenarios: Who Wins? Who Loses?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Hillebrand, Evan, 2008. "The Global Distribution of Income in 2050," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 727-740, May.
- Hillebrand, Evan & Closson, Stacy, 2015. "Energy, Economic Growth, and Geopolitical Futures: Eight Long-Range Scenarios," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262028891, January.