by members of
Niedersächsisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (NIW)
(Lower Saxony Institute for Economic Research))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Reinhold, Mario & Thomsen, Stephan, 2015. "Patterns of Labour Market Entry of High-Skilled Workers in Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113018, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexander Cordes & Ulrich Schasse, 2015. "The firm's evaluation of local research institutes and universities - an empirical analysis for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa15p933, European Regional Science Association.
- Mario Reinhold & Stephan Thomsen, 2015. "Subnational Population Projections by Age: An Evaluation of Combined Forecast Techniques," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(4), pages 593-613, August.
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke, 2015. "Industrielle Entwicklung und funktionale Verschiebung in Europa: eine empirische Analyse ausgeübter Tätigkeiten," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 84(1), pages 79-101.
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke, 2013. "China and Germany in knowledge-intensive high-tech sectors," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 5-25.
- Alexander Cordes, 2012. "What Drives Skill-biased Regional Employment Growth in West Germany?," Chapters, in: Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.