by members of
National Institute of Rural Development
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Eichengreen, B. & Masson, P. & Savastano, M. & Sharma, S., 1999. "Transition Strategies and Nominal Anchors on the Road to Greater Exchange-Rate Flexibility," Princeton Essays in International Economics 213, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Favero, C.A. & Pesaran, M.H. & Sharma, S., 1992.
"Uncertainty and Irreversible Investment: An Empirical Analysis of Development of Oilfields on the UKCS,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9210, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- C. Favero & M.H. Pesaran & S. Sharma, 1992. "Uncertainty and Irreversible Investment an Empirical Analysis of Development of Oil Fields in the UKCS," Working Papers 256, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Larson, C.E. & Olson, L.J. & Sharma, S., 1992.
"Optimal Inventory Policies when the Demand Distribution is not Known,"
The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management
92-12, The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside.
- Larson, C. Erik & Olson, Lars J. & Sharma, Sunil, 2001. "Optimal Inventory Policies when the Demand Distribution Is Not Known," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 281-300, November.
- Mr. Sunil Sharma & Erik W. Larson & Mr. Lars J. Olson, 2000. "Optimal Inventory Policies when the Demand Distribution is not Known," IMF Working Papers 2000/183, International Monetary Fund.
- C. Erik Larson Lars J. Olson** and Sunil Sharma***, 1991. "Optimal Inventory Policies When The Demand Distribution Is Not Known#," UCLA Economics Working Papers 631, UCLA Department of Economics.
- S. Bikhchandani & S. Sharma, 1990.
"Optimal Search with Learning,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
580, UCLA Department of Economics.
- U. Verma & N. Devi & S. Sharma & P. Jensen, 2011. "Spin-polarized first-principles study of ferromagnetism in zinc-blende In 1−x Mn x Sb," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 81(4), pages 381-386, June.
- S. Sharma & K. Sudarshan & P. Maheshwari & D. Dutta & P. Pujari & C. Shah & M. Kumar & P. Bajaj, 2011. "Direct evidence of Cd vacancies in CdSe nanoparticles: positron annihilation studies," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 82(3), pages 335-340, August.
- Singh, S. & Ram, M. & Ram, D. & Sharma, S. & Singh, D. V., 1997. "Water requirement and productivity of palmarosa on sandy loam soil under a sub-tropical climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 1-10, December.
- Sharma, S.P., 1990. "Growth and mortality of spangled emperor Lethrinus nebulosus in Fiji," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 8(2), pages 3-5.
- Rawlinson, N.J.F. & Milton, D.A. & Blaber, S.J.M. & Sesewa, A. & Sharma, S.P., 1995. "A Survey of the Subsistence and Artisanal Fisheries in Rural Areas of Viti Levu, Fiji," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118445.