by members of
National Institute for Population Studies (NIPS)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Bari, Khadija Malik & Raza, Muhammad Ali, 2018. "Socioeconomic determinants of child mortality:Evidence from Pakistan Demographic and Health Survey," MPRA Paper 93839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Raza, Muhammad Ali, 2014. "Nutritional Status of Children in Bangladesh:Measuring Composite Index of Anthropometric Failure (CIAF) and its Determinants," MPRA Paper 66550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Raza, Muhammad Ali, 2013. "Maternal Health Care: The Case of Iron Supplementation in India," MPRA Paper 66555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Muhammad Ali Raza, 2017. "Utilization of Quality Source of Prenatal-Care in India: An Evidence from IDHS," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 1163-1178, April.
- Rana Khan & Muhammad Raza, 2016. "Determinants of malnutrition in Indian children: new evidence from IDHS through CIAF," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 299-316, January.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Muhammad Ali Raza, 2016. "Utilization of prenatal-care in India: an evidence from IDHS," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 175-201, October.
- Rana Khan & Muhammad Raza, 2014. "Child malnutrition in developing economies: a case study of Bangladesh," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1389-1408, May.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Muhammad Ali Raza & Toseef Azid, 2020. "The Complexity of Measuring Women Empowerment and its Role in Nutritional Status of Bangladeshi Children," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Toseef Azid & Jennifer L Ward-Batts (ed.), ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD Theory and Practice, chapter 22, pages 469-489, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..