by members of
Korea Energy Economics Institute (KEEI)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Uiwang, South Korea
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- J. Isaac Miller & Kyungsik Nam, 2021. "Modeling Peak Electricity Demand: A Semiparametric Approach Using Weather-Driven Cross Temperature Response Functions," Working Papers 2112, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- J. Isaac Miller & Kyungsik Nam, 2019. "Dating Hiatuses: A Statistical Model of the Recent Slowdown in Global Warming – and the Next One," Working Papers 1903, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Uluc Aysun & Sanglim Lee, 2013. "The determinants of the deviations from the interest rate parity condition," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Sanglim Lee, 2012. "Expected Currency Excess Returns and International Business Cycles," Working papers 2012-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kyungsik Nam, 2021. "Nonlinear Cointegrating Regression of the Earth’s Surface Mean Temperature Anomalies on Total Radiative Forcing," Econometrics, MDPI, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Nam, Kyungsik, 2021. "Investigating the effect of climate uncertainty on global commodity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C).
- Kyungsik Nam & Sungro Lee & Hocheol Jeon, 2020. "Nonlinearity between CO 2 Emission and Economic Development: Evidence from a Functional Coefficient Panel Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(24), pages 1-10, December.
- Aysun, Uluc & Lee, Sanglim, 2014. "Can time-varying risk premiums explain the excess returns in the interest rate parity condition?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 78-100.