by members of
Institute for Sustainable Development
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
National Economics University
Hanoi, Viet Nam
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Le Quang, Canh & Kim, Kwang Soo & Yi, Yu, 2014. "Effects of Corporate Governance on the Performance of Private Economic Groups in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 81062, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Le Quang, Canh, 2011. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Vietnam: A cointegration and causality analysis," MPRA Paper 81052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Le Quang, Canh, 2008. "An Empirical Study for Food Consumption in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Quang Canh Le & Thi Phuong Thu Nguyen & Tuyet Nhung Do, 2021. "State ownership, quality of sub-national governance, and total factor productivity of firms in Vietnam," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 133-146, January.
- Thang Ngoc Bach & Canh Quang Le & Thang Van Nguyen, 2021. "Rent Sharing, Investment, and Collective Bargaining: Evidence from Employee‐Level Data in Vietnam," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 59(1), pages 3-38, March.
- John Gillespie & Thang Nguyen & Hung Vu Nguyen & Canh Quang Le, 2020. "Exploring a Public Interest Definition of Corruption: Public Private Partnerships in Socialist Asia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 165(4), pages 579-594, September.
- Thang V. Nguyen & Hung V. Nguyen & Cuong Vu & Canh Q. Le, 2018. "Sense making of policy processes in the transition economy of Vietnam," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 154-165, October.
- Thang V. Nguyen & Canh Q. Le & Bich T. Tran & Scott E. Bryant, 2015. "Citizen Participation in City Governance: Experiences From Vietnam," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(1), pages 34-45, February.
- Li Dong & Le Canh, 2010. "Nonlinearity and Spatial Lag Dependence: Tests Based on Double-Length Regressions," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, June.
- Le, Canh Quang & Li, Dong, 2008. "Double-Length Regression tests for testing functional forms and spatial error dependence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 253-257, December.