by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Zirve University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Irina N. Il’ina & Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Evgenij E. Plisetskij & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2013. "Russia’s regions: governance and Well-being, 2000-2008," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vera, Celia Patricia, 2013. "Career Mobility Patterns of Public School Teachers," MPRA Paper 49340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizvanoghlu, Islam, 2011. "Oil Price Shocks and Macroeconomy: The Role for Precautionary Demand and Storage," MPRA Paper 42351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2012.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Marco Chi Keung Lau & Berna Balcı İzgi, 2013. "New evidence of regional income divergence in post-reform Russia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2675-2682, June.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Berna Izgi, 2012. "Does it pay to work in the public sector in Turkey?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(10), pages 909-913, July.
- Akhmedjonov, Alisher, 2012. "New evidence on pay gap between men and women in Turkey," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 32-34.
- Akhmedjonov, Alisher & Lau, Chi Keung, 2012. "Do energy prices converge across Russian regions?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1623-1631.
- Zafar Nazarov & Alisher Akhmedjonov, 2012. "Education, On-the-Job Training, and Innovation in Transition Economies," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(6), pages 28-56, November.
- K K F Yuen, 2012. "Pairwise opposite matrix and its cognitive prioritization operators: comparisons with pairwise reciprocal matrix and analytic prioritization operators," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(3), pages 322-338, March.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov, 2011. "Do Higher Levels of Education Raise Earnings in Post-Reform Russia?," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(4), pages 47-60, July.
- Kevin Kam Fung Yuen, 2011. "The Primitive Cognitive Network Process: Comparisons With The Analytic Hierarchy Process," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(04), pages 659-680.