by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, University of Nigde))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Burcu Berke, 2014. "Fiscal policy and the real exchange rate: Some evidence from Spain," Working Papers 14-11, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Burcu BERKE & Burcu OZCAN & Hatice Isin DIZDARLAR, 2014. "Doviz Piyasasinin Etkinligi: Turkiye icin Bir Analiz," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 14(4), pages 621-636.
- Okyay UCAN & F.Merve PARLAKYILDIZ & M.Basaran OZTURK, 2014. "An Empirical Test of Income Distribution and Migration Relationship: A Case of Turkey," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 355-360, March.
- Okyay Uçan & Ebru Arýcýoðlu & Fatih Yücel, 2014. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus: Evidence from Developed Countries in Europe," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 411-419.
- Taha Bahadir Sarac & OkYAY Ucan, 2013. "The Interest Rate Channel in Turkey: An Investigation with Kalman Filter Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 874 - 884.
- Burcu BERKE, 2010. "Avrupa Birliği’nde mali politikaların enflasyon belirsizliğine etkisinin ampirik bir analizi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(291), pages 27-52.
- Burcu Berke, 2009. "Avrupa Parasal Birliginde Kamu Borc Stoku ve Enflasyon Iliskisi: Panel Veri Analizi," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 9(1), pages 30-55, May.