by members of
Institute for Financial Management Research (IFMR)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Nathan, Dev. & Saripalle, Madhuri. & Gurunathan, L., 2016. "Labour practices in India," ILO Working Papers 994936193302676, International Labour Organization.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2013. "R and D Spillovers Across the Supply Chain: Evidence from the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2013-083, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sen, Tapas K. & Dash, Santosh K., 2013. "Fiscal Imbalances and Indebtedness across Indian States: Recent Trends," Working Papers 13/119, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2012. "Learning and Capability Acquisition: A Case Study of the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2012-065, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2007. "Export Competitiveness In The Indian Auto-Component Industry:Does Low Wage Cost Matter?," Working Papers 2007-015, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle & Tapas Ray & Stan McMillen, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Continuing Operations of the University of Connecticut Health Center (Second Report)," CCEA Studies 2002-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Fred V. Carstensen & Stan McMillen & Nandika Weerasinghe & Anasua Bhattacharya & Fabio Maldonado & Madhuri Saripalle & Sadik Yildirim, 2001. "Analysis of Alternatives to Incarceration in Connecticut," CCEA Studies 2001-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Padmakumari, Lakshmi & S., Maheswaran, 2017. "A new statistic to capture the level dependence in stock price volatility," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 355-362.
- Surenderrao Komera & P. J. Jijo Lukose, 2016. "Heterogeneity and Asymmetry in Speed of Leverage Adjustment: The Indian Experience," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-26, September.
- Srinivasa Rao Gangadharan & Lakshmi Padmakumari, 2016. "Impact of domestic public debt on economic growth - An empirical study in the Indian context," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(4), pages 101-116, April.
- Lakshmi Padmakumari & S Maheswaran, 2016. "A Regression Based Approach to Capturing the Level Dependence in the Volatility of Stock Returns," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(12), pages 706-718, December.
- Surenderrao Komera & Jijo Lukose P.J., 2015. "Capital structure choice, information asymmetry, and debt capacity: evidence from India," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(4), pages 807-823, October.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Jijo Lukose, P.J. & Komera, Surenderrao, 2015. "Financing constraints and investments in R&D: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 28-39.
- Surenderrao Komera & Jijo Lukose P. J., 2014. "Corporate Bankruptcy, Soft Budget Constraints, and Business Group Affiliation: Evidence from Indian Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 1-28.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2012. "Learning across policy regimes: a case study of the Indian automobile industry," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2), pages 197-217.
- Lakshmi Kumar, 2011. "The diffusion of ATM technology in Indian banking," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 483-500, September.