by members of
Institute for Financial Management Research (IFMR)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2013. "R and D Spillovers Across the Supply Chain: Evidence from the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2013-083, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2012. "Learning and Capability Acquisition: A Case Study of the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2012-065, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2007. "Export Competitiveness In The Indian Auto-Component Industry:Does Low Wage Cost Matter?," Working Papers 2007-015, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle & Tapas Ray & Stan McMillen, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Continuing Operations of the University of Connecticut Health Center (Second Report)," CCEA Studies 2002-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Fred V. Carstensen & Stan McMillen & Nandika Weerasinghe & Anasua Bhattacharya & Fabio Maldonado & Madhuri Saripalle & Sadik Yildirim, 2001. "Analysis of Alternatives to Incarceration in Connecticut," CCEA Studies 2001-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Surenderrao Komera & Jijo Lukose P.J., 2015. "Capital structure choice, information asymmetry, and debt capacity: evidence from India," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(4), pages 807-823, October.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Jijo Lukose, P.J. & Komera, Surenderrao, 2015. "Financing constraints and investments in R&D: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 28-39.
- Surenderrao Komera & Jijo Lukose P. J., 2014. "Corporate Bankruptcy, Soft Budget Constraints, and Business Group Affiliation: Evidence from Indian Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 1450016-1-1.
- Lakshmi Kumar & D. Malathy & L.S. Ganesh, 2011. "The diffusion of ATM technology in Indian banking," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 483-500, September.