by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
(Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Isik University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Karaaslan, Mehmet E., 2007. "Monopoly, Diversification through Adjacent Technologies, and Market Structure," MPRA Paper 7607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozlem Inanc & Marios Zachariadis, 2006. "International Price Dispersion and the Direction of Trade," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Nejat Anbarci & Mehmet E. Karaaslan, 1996.
"An Efficient Privatization Mechanism,"
- Mehmet E. Karaaslan, 1995. "Identifying Participants in a Price-fixing Conspiracy: Output and Market Share Tests Reexamined," Law and Economics 9503001, EconWPA.
- Ozun, Alper & Turk, Mehmet, 2009. "A Duration-Dependent Regime Switching Model for an Open Emerging Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 66-81, December.
- Alper ÖZÜN & Mehmet TÜRK, 2008. "Döviz kurlarının öngörüsünde stokastik oynaklık modelleri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(265), pages 50-67.
- Alper ÖZÜN & Mehmet TÜRK, 2008. "Türkiye’de Döviz ve Endeks Futures Sözleşmelerinin Stokastik Modellenmesi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(271), pages 61-92.