by alumni of
Vysoká Škola Ekonomická v Praze
Praha, Czech Republic
(Faculty of Economics, University of Economics Prague)These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Maya Grigolia & Lasha Labadze & Pavol Minarik & Alena Zemplinerova & Marek Vokoun, 2015. "Transfer of Know-how for SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. White Paper: Georgia," CASE Network Reports 0123, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marek Vokoun, 2014. "R&D and Innovation Activities ? Search for Better Definitions and an Economic-Historical Approach," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0402131, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lourdes Gabriela Daza Aramayo & Marek Vokoun & Milan Damborsky, 2012. "Regional competitiveness: Latin America and the Caribbean," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1072, European Regional Science Association.
- Marek Vokoun & Romana Píchová, 2020. "Market Orientation and Marketing Innovation Activities in the Czech Manufacturing Sector," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Marek Vokoun & Jiřina Jílková, 2020. "Eco-Innovation Activities in the Czech Economy 2008–2014: Impact of the Eco-Innovative Approach to the Profit Stream and Differences in Urban and Rural Enterprises," Economies, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Vokoun Marek, 2017. "Characteristics of the innovation activities of firms in Europe: a critical review of international differences," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 17(3), pages 239-262, September.
- Vokoun Marek, 2017. "Productivity of Czech logistic firms: quality orientation, entrants and multinationals," Studia Commercialia Bratislavensia, Sciendo, vol. 10(38), pages 239-247, September.
- Lourdes Gabriela Daza Aramayo & Marek Vokoun, 2016. "Exports from the Visegrad Group to Latin America - Factors of attractiveness between 2001 and 2013," Současná Evropa, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(1), pages 42-60.
- Marek Vokoun, 2016. "Innovation behaviour of firms in a small open economy: the case of the Czech manufacturing industry," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 111-139, February.
- Marek VOKUN & Frantisek STELLNER, 2015. "Czech economic historians and interdisciplinary approach," Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'), Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 50, pages 857-875, Juin.
- František Stellner & Marek Vokoun, 2013. "Udělování vědeckých hodností na Vysoké škole ekonomické v Praze v padesátých letech 20. století [Scientific Degrees Awarded by the University of Economics, Prague in the Fifties of 20th Century]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2013(4), pages 464-480.