by members of
European Institute for Comparative Urban Research (EURICUR)
Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
(Erasmus University of Rotterdam)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Luis Carvalho & Mario Vale, 2018. "Biotech by Bricolage? Agency, institutional relatedness and new path development in peripheral regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1801, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2018.
- van Winden, Willem & Carvalho, Luís, 2019. "Intermediation in public procurement of innovation: How Amsterdam’s startup-in-residence programme connects startups to urban challenges," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(9), pages 1-1.
- Luís Carvalho & Willem van Winden, 2018. "Making waves: the valuation of innovations in San Sebastian’s surf economy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 75-93, January.
- Erwin van Tuijl & Luís Carvalho & Koen Dittrich, 2018. "Beyond the joint-venture: knowledge sourcing in Chinese automotive events," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 389-407, April.
- Willem van Winden & Luis Carvalho, 2016. "Urbanize or Perish? Assessing the Urbanization of Knowledge Locations in Europe," Journal of Urban Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Luís Carvalho, 2015. "Smart cities from scratch? A socio-technical perspective," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 8(1), pages 43-60.
- M�rio Vale & Lu�s Carvalho, 2013. "Knowledge Networks and Processes of Anchoring in Portuguese Biotechnology," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(7), pages 1018-1033, July.
- Karima Kourtit, 2013. "Creating Knowledge Locations in Cities: Innovation and Integration Challenges. edited by Willem van Winden , Luis de Carvalho , Erwin van Tuijl , Jeroen van Haaren and Leo van den Berg (eds). London :," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 685-689, August.
- Erwin van Tuijl & Luis Carvalho & Willem van Winden & Wouter Jacobs, 2011. "Multinational Knowledge Strategies, Policy and the Upgrading Process of Regions: Revisiting the Automotive Industry in Ostrava and Shanghai," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 1627-1646, March.
- Luís Carvalho & Giuliano Mingardo & Jeroen Van Haaren, 2011. "Green Urban Transport Policies and Cleantech Innovations: Evidence from Curitiba, Göteborg and Hamburg," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 375-396, February.
- James M. Rubenstein, 2011. "Manufacturing in the New Urban Economy by Willem van Winden, Leo van den Berg, Luis Carvalho, and Erwin van Tuijl," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 844-846, October.