by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Valparaiso, Indiana (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Sara Gundersen & Allison Shwachman Kaminaga, 2019. "One size doesn’t fit all: A project designing small-scale economic development projects," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 33-43, January.
- Gundersen, Sara & McKay, Michael, 2019. "Reward or punishment? An examination of the relationship between teacher and parent behavior and test scores in the Gambia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 20-34.
- Gundersen, Sara, 2016. "Disappointing returns to education in Ghana: A test of the robustness of OLS estimates using propensity score matching," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-89.
- Sara Gundersen, 2015. "Does education signal ability in Ghana? An analysis comparing wage earners with the self-employed," International Journal of Education Economics and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 236-261.
- Sara Bothun, 2012. "Is market power destructive? An undergraduate assignment using Adam Smith's criticisms of monopolies," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 415-423.