by members of
Département des sciences économiques et administratives
Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
(Department of Economics and Management, University of Quebec in Chicoutimi)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Kevin Berry & Anthony R. Delmond & Rémi Morin Chassé & John C. Strandholm & Jason F. Shogren, 2018. "In the Shadow of Coase," Working Papers 2018-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Charles F. Mason & Rémi Morin Chassé, 2018. "The Transition to Renewable Energy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6889, CESifo.
- Rémi Morin-Chassé & Markus Herrmann, 2014.
"On the Multiplicity of Equilibrium Strategies in a Non-Renewable Natural Resource Duopoly,"
Cahiers de recherche CREATE
- Morin-Chasse, Remi & Herrmann, Markus, 2014. "On the Multiplicity of Equilibrium Strategies in a Non-Renewable Natural Resource Duopoly," Working Papers 181203, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Berry, Kevin & Delmond, Anthony R. & Morin Chassé, Rémi & Strandholm, John C. & Shogren, Jason F., 2022. "A bargaining experiment under weak property rights, with implications for indigenous title claims," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 198(C).
- Morin Chassé, Rémi, 2019. "Strategic behavior in environmental contests with asymmetric ability and reimbursement," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 115-126.
- Charles F. Mason & Rémi Morin Chassé, 2017. "An Economic Simulation of the Path to Sustainable Energy: A Dynamic Analysis," Challenges in Sustainability, Librello publishing house, vol. 5(2), pages 1-10.
- Morin Chassé, Rémi & Herrmann, Markus, 2016. "On the multiplicity of open-loop equilibrium strategies in a non-renewable natural resource duopoly," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 101-113.