by members of
Department of Marketing and International Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
| Journal articles |
- Lui, Hon-Kwong & Suen, Wing, 2011. "The effects of public housing on internal mobility in Hong Kong," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Hon-Kwong Lui, 2011. "The Widening Income Dispersion in Hong Kong: 1986-2006," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 20(2), pages 6-22, June.
- Hon‐Kwong Lui & Wing Suen, 2008. "Men, Money, And Medals: An Econometric Analysis Of The Olympic Games," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Hon-Kwong Lui, 2007. "The returns to language ability in Hong Kong: before and after the handover," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 121-125.
- Hon-Kwong Lui, 2007. "The Redistributive Effect of Public Housing in Hong Kong," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(10), pages 1937-1952, September.
- Geng Cui & Man Leung Wong & Hon-Kwong Lui, 2006. "Machine Learning for Direct Marketing Response Models: Bayesian Networks with Evolutionary Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 597-612, April.
- Hon-Kwong Lui & Yui-Tim Wong, 2005. "Do loyal subordinates get higher wages? Experience from China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(10), pages 649-652.
- Hon‐Kwong Lui & Wing Suen, 2005. "The Shrinking Earnings Premium for University Graduates in Hong Kong: The Effect of Quantity or Quality?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(2), pages 242-254, April.
- C. Simon Fan & Hon‐Kwong Lui, 2004. "Extramarital Affairs, Marital Satisfaction, and Divorce: Evidence from Hong Kong," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 442-452, October.
- Fan, Chengze Simon & Lui, Hon-Kwong, 2003. "Structural change and the narrowing gender gap in wages: theory and evidence from Hong Kong," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 609-626, October.
- Suen, Wing & Lui, Hon-Kwong, 1999. "A Direct Test of the Efficient Marriage Market Hypothesis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 29-46, January.