by members of
Department of Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Richard T. Farmer School of Business
Oxford, Ohio (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Thomas Jason Boulton & Terry D. Nixon, 2017. "The litigation of tax benefit preservation plans," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 76-94, January.
- Arnold, Tom & Erwin, Gayle & Nail, Lance & Nixon, Terry, 2006. "Do option markets substitute for stock markets? Evidence from trading on anticipated tender offer announcements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 247-255.
- David C. Leonard & Terry D. Nixon & David M. Shull, 2005. "Marketing Closed‐End Fund IPOs: An Analysis of the International Stock Funds," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 40(4), pages 497-518, November.
- Arnold, Tom & Nail, Lance & Nixon, Terry D., 2004. "Do ADRs enhance portfolio performance for a domestic portfolio? Evidence from the 1990s," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Jeff Madura & Terry Nixon, 2002. "The long-term performance of parent and units following equity carve-outs," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 171-181.
- Lippert, Robert L & Nixon, Terry D & Pilotte, Eugene A, 2000. "Incentive Compensation and the Stock Price Response to Dividend Increase Announcements," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(4), pages 69-93, November.
- Nixon, Terry D & Roenfeldt, Rodney L & Sicherman, Neil W, 2000. "The Choice between Spin-offs and Sell-offs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 277-288, May.
- McDonald, Cynthia G & Nixon, Terry D & Slawson, V Carlos, Jr, 2000. "The Changing Asymmetric Information Component of REIT Spreads: A Study of Anticipated Announcements," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 195-210, March.