by members of
Centre for Public Economics (CPE)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Department of Economics
University of Bath
Bath, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- José M. Fernández, 2014. "Long Run Dynamics of World Food, Crude Oil Prices and Macroeconomic Variables: A Cointegration VAR Analysis," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/646, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Wojciech Charemza & Svetlana Makarova & Imran Shah, 2013. "Making the most of High Inflation," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/01, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Wojciech Charemza & Svetlana Makarova & Imran Shah, 2013. "Frequent episoded of high inflation and real effects," EcoMod2013 5478, EcoMod.
- Imran Shah, 2012. "Revisiting the Dynamic Effects of Oil Price Shock on Small Developing Economies," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/626, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Wojciech Charemza & Imran Husssain Shah, 2013.
"Stability price index, core inflation and output volatility,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 737-741, May.
- Wojciech Charemza & Imran Hussain Shah, 2012. "Stability Price Index, Core Inflation and Output Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.