by members of
Centre for Family Entrepreneurship and Ownership (CeFEO)
(Jönköping International Business School, Jonkoping University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Wennberg, Karl & Nordqvist, Mattias & Bau, Massimo & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2010. "Succession in Private Firms as an Entrepreneurial Process – A Review and Suggestions of New Research avenues," Ratio Working Papers 157, The Ratio Institute.
- Lucia Naldi & Massimo Baù & Helene Ahl & Magdalena Markowska, 2021. "Gender (in)equality within the household and business start-up among mothers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 903-918, February.
- Massimo Baù & Joern Block & Allan Discua Cruz & Lucia Naldi, 2021. "Bridging locality and internationalization – A research agenda on the sustainable development of family firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7-8), pages 477-492, August.
- Joseph H. Astrachan & Claudia Binz Astrachan & Giovanna Campopiano & Massimo Baù, 2020. "Values, Spirituality and Religion: Family Business and the Roots of Sustainable Ethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 163(4), pages 637-645, May.
- Baù, Massimo & Pittino, Daniel & Sieger, Philipp & Eddleston, Kimberly A., 2020. "Careers in family business: New avenues for careers and family business research in the 21st century," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3).
- Pittino, Daniel & Chirico, Francesco & Baù, Massimo & Villasana, Marcia & Naranjo-Priego, Elvira E. & Barron, Elda, 2020. "Starting a family business as a career option: The role of the family household in Mexico," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2).
- Massimo Baù & Joern H. Block & Allan Discua Cruz & Lucia Naldi, 2017. "Locality and internationalization of family firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5-6), pages 570-574, May.
- Mattias Nordqvist & Karl Wennberg & Massimo Bau’ & Karin Hellerstedt, 2013. "An entrepreneurial process perspective on succession in family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1087-1122, May.
- Daniel Pittino & Francesca Visintin & Massimo Bau' & Paola Mazzurana, 2013. "Collaborative technology strategies and innovation in family firms," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 17(1/2/3), pages 8-27.