by members of
School of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Louisiana State University-Shreveport
Shreveport, Louisiana (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Keng-Boon Ooi & Weng-Choong Cheah & Binshan Lin & Pei-Lee Teh, 2012. "TQM practices and knowledge sharing: An empirical study of Malaysia’s manufacturing organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 59-78, March.
- Horacio U. Palomino & Binshan Lin, 2010. "Technology, innovation and sustainability in sociocultural-ecological systems: a case in Mexico," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 210-223.
- Kuang-Hsun Shih & Hsu-Feng Hung & Binshan Lin, 2010. "Construction of classification models for credit policies in banks," International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 1-18.
- Kuang-Hsun Shih & Yin-Ru Hsieh & Binshan Lin, 2009. "Moderator effects to internal audits' self-efficacy and job involvement," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 151-165, October.
- Shuming Bai & Kai S. Koong & Lai C. Liu & Binshan Lin, 2008. "The informational efficiency of the black and official exchange markets of DR-CAFTA nations," International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 330-347.
- Huang, Shi-Ming & Ou, Chin-Shyh & Chen, Chyi-Miaw & Lin, Binshan, 2006. "An empirical study of relationship between IT investment and firm performance: A resource-based perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 984-999, September.