Code and data files for "Trade Agreements and International Comovements: the Case of NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Bejan, 2011. "Trade Agreements and International Comovements: the Case of NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(4), pages 667-685, October.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:ccodes:07-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .