PPML_PANEL_SG: Stata module to estimate "structural gravity" models via Poisson PML
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Larch & Joschka Wanner & Yoto V. Yotov & Thomas Zylkin, 2017.
"The Currency Union Effect: A PPML Re-assessment with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Larch, Mario & Wanner, Joschka & Yotov, Yoto & Zylkin, Thomas, 2017. "The Currency Union Effect: A PPML Re-assessment with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Voicu, Anca M. & Vidovic, Martina, 2020. "Production networks in Europe: A natural experiment of the EU enlargement to the east," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 390, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ana Maria Santacreu, 2019. "International Technology Licensing, Intellectual Property Rights, and Tax Havens," Working Papers 2019-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 31 Jan 2022.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk & Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, Arevik, 2020. "The Cost of Borders: Evidence from the Eurasian Customs Union," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-664, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Franco, Sebastian & Frohm, Erik, 2018. "Reduced "Border Effects", FTAs and International Trade," Working Paper Series 356, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Aurélien Saussay & Misato Sato, 2018. "The impacts of energy prices on industrial foreign investment location: evidence from global firm level data," Working Papers 2018.21, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural gravity; trade; Poisson; pseudo-ML; Stata;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocode:s458249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.