XTVAR: Stata module to compute panel vector autoregression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017.
"A panel VAR analysis of macro-financial imbalances in the EU,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
40, Bank of Lithuania.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2017. "A panel VAR analysis of macro-financial imbalances in the EU," Working Paper Series 2026, European Central Bank.
- Jérôme Creel & Mehdi El Herradi, 2019.
"Shocking aspects of monetary policy on income inequality in the euro area,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2019-15, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Mehdi El Herradi, 2019. "Shocking aspects of monetary policy on income inequality in the euro area," Sciences Po publications 2019-15, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel & Mehdi El Herradi, 2020. "Income inequality and monetary policy in the Euro Area," Sciences Po publications 20/2020, Sciences Po.
- Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Fiedler, Salomon & Groll, Dominik & Kooths, Stefan & Reitz, Stefan & Stolzenburg, Ulrich, 2016. "Konjunktur im Euroraum im Frühjahr 2016 - Euroraum: Erholung zunächst von Unsicherheit belastet [Euro Area: Uncertainty weighs temporarily on recovery]," Kieler Konjunkturberichte 16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Reitz, Stefan, 2016. "Auswirkungen des globalen Finanzzyklus auf den Euroraum," IfW-Box 2016.6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- George Apostolakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos, 2019. "Financial Stability, Monetary Stability and Growth: a PVAR Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 157-178, February.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2020. "Public capital and productive economy profits: evidence from OECD economies," MPRA Paper 106848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspanel data; vector autoregression; VAR; bootstrap; Monte Carlo; FEVD; IRF; Stata;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocode:s457944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.