LOCATING THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION:Inducement and Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Horrell & Jane Humphries, 2018. "Childrenâ€™s work and Wages, 1270-1860," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _163, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Keith Sugden & Sebastian A.J. Keibek & Leigh Shaw-Taylor, "undated". "Adam Smith revisited: coal and the location of the woollen manufacture in England before mechanization, c. 1500-1820," Working Papers 33, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- repec:bla:ecaffa:v:37:y:2017:i:2:p:303-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deirdre Nansen McCloskey, 2016. "The great enrichment: a humanistic and social scientific account," Scandinavian Economic History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(1), pages 6-18, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural Resource Endowment; Industrial Revolution; Regional Competition; Market Competition; Industrialisation; De-Industrialisation; Landed System; Bourgeois Values; Transport Investment; Technological Innovation; Network Advantages; The Enlightenment;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- N0 - Economic History - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:7626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.