Green economy in a blue world: synthesis report
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emma McKinley & Oscar Aller-Rojas & Caroline Hattam & Celine Germond-Duret & Inés Vicuña San Martín & Charlotte Rachael Hopkins & Héctor Aponte & Tavis Potts, 2019. "Charting the course for a blue economy in Peru: a research agenda," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 2253-2275, October.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch & Edwin Muchapondwah, 2013.
"Do the Poor Benefit from Devolution Policies? Evidences from Quantile Treatment Effect Evaluation of Joint Forest Management,"
201388, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dambala Gelo, Steven F. Koch and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "Do the Poor Benefit from Devolution Policies? Evidences from Quantile Treatment Effect Evaluation of Joint Forest Management," Working Papers 400, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Wright, Glen, 2015. "Marine governance in an industrialised ocean: A case study of the emerging marine renewable energy industry," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 77-84.
- Thompson, Benjamin S. & Clubbe, Colin P. & Primavera, Jurgenne H. & Curnick, David & Koldewey, Heather J., 2014. "Locally assessing the economic viability of blue carbon: A case study from Panay Island, the Philippines," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 128-140.
- Kahlil Hassanali, 2013. "Towards sustainable tourism: The need to integrate conservation and development using the Buccoo Reef Marine Park, Tobago, West Indies," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 90-102, May.
- Wang, Lijian & Béland, Daniel & Zhang, Sifeng, 2014. "Pension financing in China: Is there a looming crisis?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 143-154.
- Ángeles Longarela-Ares & Anxo Calvo-Silvosa & José-Benito Pérez-López, 2020. "The Influence of Economic Barriers and Drivers on Energy Efficiency Investments in Maritime Shipping, from the Perspective of the Principal-Agent Problem," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-42, September.
- Rojon, Isabelle & Dieperink, Carel, 2014. "Blowin' in the wind? Drivers and barriers for the uptake of wind propulsion in international shipping," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 394-402.
- Casanova Enault, Laure & Popoff, Tatiana & Debolini, Marta, 2021. "Vacant lands on French Mediterranean coastlines: Inventory, agricultural opportunities, and prospective scenarios," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
More about this item
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:39611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: William Ko (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.