Values of inland fisheries in the Mekong river basin
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfi:wfbook:39867 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfi:wfbook:40694 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanchanaroek, Yingluk & Termansen, Mette & Quinn, Claire, 2013. "Property rights regimes in complex fishery management systems: A choice experiment application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 363-373.
- Tong, Yen Dan, 2017. "Rice Intensive Cropping and Balanced Cropping in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam — Economic and Ecological Considerations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 205-212.
- Brooke Peterson & Carl Middleton, 2010. "Feeding Southeast Asia: Mekong River Fisheries and Regional Food Security," Working Papers id:2824, eSocialSciences.
- Eric Ochieng Okuku & Steven Bouillon & Jacob Odhiambo Ochiewo & Fridah Munyi & Linet Imbayi Kiteresi & Mwakio Tole, 2016. "The impacts of hydropower development on rural livelihood sustenance," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 267-285, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInland fisheries; Socioeconomic aspects; Economic analysis; Asia; ISEW; Vietnam; Mekong River Delta; Mekong Delta;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:37641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .