The Role of Parliaments in Curbing Corruption
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:2:p:335-356 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljpg:v1i2p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugen Dimant & Guglielmo Tosato, 2018.
"Causes And Effects Of Corruption: What Has Past Decade'S Empirical Research Taught Us? A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 335-356, April.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2014. "The Antecedents and Effects of Corruption - A Reassessment of Current (Empirical) Findings," MPRA Paper 60947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimant, Eugen & Tosato, Guglielmo, 2017. "Causes and Effects of Corruption: What has Past Decade's Research Taught us? A Survey," MPRA Paper 76445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silviu DU?ULESCU & Ileana NI?ULESCU-ASHRAFZADEH, 2016. "An analysis of corruption: the American continent versus Romania," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(136), pages 436-436, Aprilie.
- Bannikova, Marina, 2013. "Corruption in representative democracy," Working Papers 2072/213635, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Luminiţa Ionescu & George Lăzăroiu & Gheorghe Iosif, 2012. "Corruption and bureaucracy in public services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 665-679, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance - Parliamentary Government Governance - National Governance Corruption and Anticorruption Law Governance - Governance Indicators Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Public Sector Development Law and Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .