Postindustrial East Asian Cities : Innovation for Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2012.
"World Development Report 2013
[Informe anual del Banco Mundial de 2013 : poner fin a la pobreza extrema, promover la prosperidad compartida - informe principal]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11843, January.
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853, January.
- Ming Zhang, 2014. "What can cities do to enhance competitiveness? Local policies and actions for innovation," Chapters,in: Urban Competitiveness and Innovation, chapter 8, pages 112-136 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Comin, Alvaro & Vasconcelos Oliveira, Maria Carolina, 2010. "Southern cities: Locomotives or wagons of national development," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 11(2), pages 31-38.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp & Mark D. Partridge & Yizhi Wang & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Edward Leman & Yoshiro Higano & Guoping Mao, 2013. "A study of Shanghai's development strategy to 2020," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 183-200, June.
- Nabeshima, Kaoru & Kang, Byeongwoo & Kashcheeva, Mila, 2016. "Descriptive analysis of the knowledge network formation in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 558, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sam Ock Park & Yangmi Koo, 2010. "Evolution of new spatial division of labour and spatial dynamics in Korea," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 21-38, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Technology Industry Housing and Human Habitats Urban Development - City Development Strategies Culture and Development - Cultural Policy Communities and Human Settlements Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .