Thermoeconomics - A Thermodynamic Approach to Economics (Third edition)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojan Dimitrijević & Ivan Lovre, 2015. "The Role of Temperature in Economic Exchange - An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(3), pages 65-89.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:1:y:2017:i:7:p:70-89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsThermodynamics; economics; money; value; utility; Le Chatelier; equilibrium; entropy; production; interest rates; yield; energy; exergy; peak oil; gas; coal; climate change;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voc:vibook:tebp2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Bryant). General contact details of provider: http://www.vocat.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .