Wage Flexibility and Unemployment Dynamics in Regional Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pantuosco, Louis J. & Parker, Darrell & Seyfried, William & Lyman, Scott, 2002. "Macroeconomic Differences in Public and Private Union Density: An Analysis of U.S. State Economies," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 171-186, Summer/Fa.
- Thomas Hyclak & James Stewart, 1995. "Racial differences in the unemployment response to structural changes in local labor markets," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 29-42, June.
- Edward B. Montgomery, 1993. "Pattern in Regional Labor Market Adjustment: The United States vs. Japan," NBER Working Papers 4414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Babecky & Oxana Babetskaia-Kukharchuk & Kamil Galuscak & Dana Hajkova & Jaroslav Hermanek & Tomas Holub & Roman Horvath & Petr Jakubik & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Petr Kral & Filip Novot, 2008. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2008," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, number as08 edited by Dana Hajkova.
- Mark D. Partridge, 2001. "Changes in U.S. and Canadian Wage Dynamics in the 1990s: How Unique Are Favorable U.S. Labor Market Developments?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 71-93, Summer.
- Louis J. Pantuosco & Darrell Parker, 2005. "The Determinants of Shirking: Analysis and Evidence on Job Loser Unemployment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 7-21, Winter.
- Ian Babetskii, 2006.
"Aggregate Wage Flexibility in Selected New EU Member States,"
2006/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ian Babetskii, 2007. "Aggregate Wage Flexibility in Selected New EU Member States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak, 2012. "Real Wage Flexibility in the European Union: New Evidence from the Labour Cost Data," Working Papers 2012/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- James Payne, 1995. "Expectations-augmented Phillips curve: further evidence from state economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(8), pages 248-254.
- Edward B. Montgomery, 1994. "Patterns in Regional Labor Market Adjustment: The United States versus Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Social Protection versus Economic Flexibility: Is There a Trade-Off?, pages 95-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas Adam & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & Narcisa Liliana Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Petr Kral & Ivana Kubicova & Ji, 2012. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2012," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, number as12 edited by Romana Zamazalova & Jakub Mateju.
More about this item
Keywordswage rigidity; local labor markets; wages;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:wfud. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .