Growing State Economies: How Taxes and Public Services Affect Private-Sector Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1999. "Growing State Economies: How Taxes and Public Services Affect Private-Sector Performance," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Max B. Sawicky (ed.), The End of Welfare? Consequences of Federal Devolution for the Nation, pages 95-126 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlianne Patrick, 2014. "The economic development incentives game: an imperfect information, heterogeneous communities approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 137-156, August.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Discussion [of the Effects of State and Local Public Services on Economic Development by Ronald C. Fisher]," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1997, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:627-645 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregional issues; economic development; private sector;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:tjb1996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .