Education Reform and the Limits of Policy: Lessons from Michigan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013.
"Governments as entrepreneur: Evaluating the commercialization success of SBIR projects,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 2, pages 25-38
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2010. "Government as entrepreneur: Evaluating the commercialization success of SBIR projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 589-601, June.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013.
"Private Investor Participation and Commercialization Rates for Government-sponsored Research and Development: Would a Prediction Market Improve the Performance of the SBIR Programme?,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 11, pages 157-174
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2009. "Private Investor Participation and Commercialization Rates for Government-sponsored Research and Development: Would a Prediction Market Improve the Performance of the SBIR Programme?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 264-281, April.
- Evans, David S, 1987.
"The Relationship between Firm Growth, Size, and Age: Estimates for 100 Manufacturing Industries,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 567-581, June.
- Evans, David S., 1986. "The Relationship Between Firm Growth, Size, and Age: Estimates for 100 Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 86-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- John Sutton, 1997. "Gibrat's Legacy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 40-59, March.
- Scott, John T & Pascoe, George, 1986. "Beyond Firm and Industry Effects on Profitability in Imperfect Market s," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 284-292, May.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2007. "Innovation and Employment: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 2621, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Blanchflower & Simon Burgess, 1998.
"New Technology And Jobs: Comparative Evidence From A Two Country Study,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2-4), pages 109-138.
- David Blanchflower & Simon Burgess, 1996. "New Technology and Jobs: Comparative Evidence from a Two Country Study," CEP Discussion Papers dp0285, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Davis, Steven J & Haltiwanger, John & Schuh, Scott, 1996.
"Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing the Facts,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 297-315, August.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1993. "Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing theFacts," NBER Working Papers 4492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valeria Mastrostefano & Mario Pianta, 2009. "Technology and jobs," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 729-741.
- Albert Link & John Scott, 2006. "U.S. University Research Parks," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 43-55, April.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Innovation and employment," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 154-154, May.
- Gregory Tassey, 2007. "Tax incentives for innovation: time to restructure the R&E tax credit," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 605-615, December.
- Jonathan Michie & Christine Oughton & Mario Pianta, 2002. "Innovation and the Economy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 253-264.
- Robert Atkinson, 2007. "Expanding the R&E tax credit to drive innovation, competitiveness and prosperity," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 617-628, December.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1980. " Investment in Entrepreneurial Ability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 437-448.
- Josh Lerner, 2010. "The future of public efforts to boost entrepreneurship and venture capital," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 255-264, October.
- Lerner, Josh, 1999. "The Government as Venture Capitalist: The Long-Run Impact of the SBIR Program," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(3), pages 285-318, July.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Ashley J. Stevens, 2004. "The Enactment of Bayh--Dole," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Doms, Mark & Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J., 1995. "The role of technology use in the survival and growth of manufacturing plants," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 523-542, December.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2004. "A Model of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- John Scott, 1984. "Firm versus Industry Variability in R&D Intensity," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 233-248 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEDUCATION and TRAINING; K-12 Education;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:erlp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.