Stata par la pratique : statistiques, graphiques et éléments de programmation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diane Bélanger & Belkacem Abdous & Pierre Gosselin & Pierre Valois, 2015. "An adaptation index to high summer heat associated with adverse health impacts in deprived neighborhoods," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 279-293, September.
- Jaime Rafael Ahcar & Jean-Marc Siroën, 2014.
"Deep integration: free trade agreements heterogeneity and its impact on bilateral trade,"
DT/2014/25, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Jaime Ahcar & Jean-Marc Siroën, 2015. "Deep Integration: Free trade agreements heterogeneity and its impact on bilateral trade," Post-Print hal-01485694, HAL.
- Antoine Terracol, 2008. "Review of Stata par la pratique : statistiques, graphiques et elements de programmation, by Eric Cahuzac and Christophe Bontemps," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 569-573, December.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:784-793 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:285-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Komivi Afawubo & Messan Agbaglah & Mawuli K. Couchoro & Tchapo Gbandi, 2017. "Socioeconomic determinants of the mobile money adoption process: the case of Togo," Cahiers de recherche 17-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
KeywordsStata; statistics; graphics; programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:spbook:splp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-press.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.