The Leaderless Economy: Why the World Economic System Fell Apart and How to Fix It
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:challe:v:58:y:2015:i:5:p:386-397 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Vines, 2015. "Cooperation between countries to ensure global economic growth: a role for the G20?," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Servaas Storm & C.W.M. Naastepad, 2015. "NAIRU economics and the Eurozone crisis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 843-877, November.
- Ross Garnaut, 2013. "A Chinese Perspective on Economic Development: The Views of Justin Yifu Lin," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(3), pages 387-394, September.
- Heinz Handler, 2013. "Fiscal Multipliers in the Crisis," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 86(12), pages 977-984, December.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2014. "The Euro Area Crisis: Politics over Economics," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 243-263, September.
- Manuela Moschella, 2014. "Monitoring Macroeconomic Imbalances: Is EU Surveillance More Effective than IMF Surveillance?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 1273-1289, November.
- David Vines, 2014. "Cooperation between countries to ensure global economic growth: a role for the G20?," Departmental Working Papers 2014-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- repec:mes:ijpoec:v:45:y:2016:i:1:p:46-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vines, David, 2016. "Chinese leadership of macroeconomic policymaking in a multipolar world," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 286-296.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2013. "Toward a Post-Keynesian Political Economy for the 21st Century: General Reflections and Considerations on an Era Ripe for Change," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-02, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsleaderless; international financial cooperation; cooperation; global; crisis; Great Depression; history; 1930s; end-of-regime; Great Britain; international; gold standard; John Maynard Keynes; World War II; powerhouse; deregulation; international monetary flows; overleveraged; panic; fixed exchange rates; international; balance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:9932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .