Risk in Social Science
- Taylor-Gooby, Peter(Professor of Social Policy, University of Kent)Zinn, Jens O.(Research Fellow, University of Kent)
Contributors to this volume - David Abbott, University of Bristol Andy Alaszewski, University of Kent Karen Henwood, Cardiff University Emma Hughes, Cardiff University Bridget Hutter, LSE Anwen Jones, University of York Hazel Kemshall, De Montfort University Jenny Kitzinger, Cardiff University Jane Lewis, LSE Graham Murdock, Loughborough University Nick Pidgeon, Cardiff University Deborah Quilgars, University of York Sophie Sarre, LSE Peter Simmons, University of East Anglia Peter Taylor-Gooby, University of Kent John Tulloch, Brunel University Sarah Vickerstaff, University of Kent Jens O. Zinn, University of Kent
To our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199285969 and published in 2006. ISBN: 9780199285969 Order: http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199285969.do Handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199285969 Contact details of provider: Web page: http://www.oup.com/ Order Information: Web: http://www.oup.com/
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010.
"Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach,"
KIER Working Papers
718, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & McAleer, Michael & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2010. "Market efficiency of oil spot and futures: A mean-variance and stochastic dominance approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 979-986, September.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach," Working Papers in Economics 10/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199285969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed