John Maynard Keynes and International Relations: Economic Paths to War and Peace
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carabelli, Anna & Cedrini, Mario, 2013.
"A Methodological Reading of "The Economic Consequences of the Peace","
CESMEP Working Papers
201304, University of Turin.
- Carabelli, Anna M. & Cedrini, Mario, 2013. "A Methodological Reading of “The Economic Consequences of the Peace"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201351, University of Turin.
- Anna Carabelli & Mario Cedrini, 2010.
"Keynes and the Complexity of International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of World War I,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 1009-1028.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2008. "Coping with Complexity. Keynes and International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of WWI," Working Papers 121, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Gheorghe Săvoiu & Vasile Dinu & Laurenţiu Tăchiciu, 2012. "Romania Foreign Trade in Global Recession, Revealed by the Extended Method of Exchange Rate Indicators," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 173-194, February.
- Gul, Ejaz & Chaudhry, Imran Sharif & Faridi, Muhammad Zahir, 2014. "The Classical-Keynesian Paradigm: Policy Debate in Contemporary Era," MPRA Paper 53920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antunes, Davi, 2012.
"Transformações Recentes da Economia Capitalista: Impactos sobre o Mundo do Trabalho nos EUA
[Recent Changes in the US Labor Market]," MPRA Paper 81558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198292364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.