- Black, Philip
- Calitz, Estian
- Steenekamp, Tjaart
- Siebrits, Krige
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Dynarski & Joshua Hyman & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2013.
"Experimental Evidence on the Effect of Childhood Investments on Postsecondary Attainment and Degree Completion,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 692-717, September.
- Susan Dynarski & Joshua M. Hyman & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2011. "Experimental Evidence on the Effect of Childhood Investments on Postsecondary Attainment and Degree Completion," NBER Working Papers 17533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Haeck & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2011. "The Distributional Impacts of a Universal School Reform on Mathematical Achievements: a Natural Experiment from Canada (revised)," Cahiers de recherche 1135, CIRPEE.
- Janine Kruger & Rootman Chantal & Shelley Saunders, 2015. "Macro-economic factors influence on South African SMME business performance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805126, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195995152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.