Deliberative Ecological Economics
- Zografos, Christos(Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain)Howarth, Richard B.(Dartmouth College, USA)Registered editor(s):
It is being increasingly realized that sustainable development can be achieved only through democracy and value diversity. This collection of essays explores both novel and established means by which economics can combine with deliberative decision making processes to generate sustainability. The volume for the first time, establishes a link between economics, sustainability, and democracy. The scholarship fills a gap between ecological economics and deliberative processes and in that way the volume scores over present available literature in this field. Teachers and students of development economics, politics, and sociology; and policymakers seeking links between sustainability and development will find the volume useful.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195696974 and published in 2008.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oup.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.com/|
- Christos Zografos & Richard B. Howarth, 2010. "Deliberative Ecological Economics for Sustainability Governance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(11), pages 3399, October.
- Jean Pierre Del Corso & Charilaos Kephaliacos & Gaël Plumecocq, 2015.
"Legitimizing farmers' new knowledge, learning and practices through communicative action: Application of an agro-environmental policy,"
- Del Corso, Jean-Pierre & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Plumecocq, Gaël, 2015. "Legitimizing farmers' new knowledge, learning and practices through communicative action: Application of an agro-environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 86-96.
- Lo, Alex Y., 2013. "Agreeing to pay under value disagreement: Reconceptualizing preference transformation in terms of pluralism with evidence from small-group deliberations on climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 84-94.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195696974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed