Liberalizing Capital Flows: India's Experiences and Policy Issues
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kohli, Renu, 2008. "Liberalizing Capital Flows: India's Experiences and Policy Issues," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195698206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biru Paksha Paul, 2007. "Does Globalization Cause the Loss of Monetary-Policy Independence in Developing Economies? A Case Study with India," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Globalization and Its Discontents, pages 186-207 Izmir University of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195670578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.