Dollars, Debts, and Deficits
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albu Lucian-Liviu, 2011. "Fiscal And Debt Sustainability And Growth Challenges," Studies in Busine and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 5-38, December.
- Savvas MAVRIDIS, 2017. "The spirit of the constitution. The institutionalized unsociability in Greece," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 9(2), pages 112-122, August.
More about this item
Keywordsopen economy macroeconomics; strong dollar; LDC debt; deficit financing;
All these keywords.
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262541696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kristin Waites The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kristin Waites to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.