Exchange Stabilization Fund: Slush Fund or War Chest?, The
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- C. Randall Henning, 1999. "Exchange Stabilization Fund: Slush Fund or War Chest?, The," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Randall Henning, 2007. "Congress, Treasury, and the Accountability of Exchange Rate Policy: How the 1988 Trade Act Should Be Reformed," Working Paper Series WP07-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Nouriel Roubini & Mervyn King & Robert Rubin & George Soros, 2003. "Industrial Country Policies," NBER Chapters,in: Economic and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies, pages 155-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Boughton, 2006. "American in the Shadows; Harry Dexter White and the Design of the International Monetary Fund," IMF Working Papers 06/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Truman, Edwin M., 2014.
"The Federal Reserve engages the world (1970-2000): an insider's narrative of the transition to managed floating and financial turbulence,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
210, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2014. "The Federal Reserve Engages the World (1970-2000): An Insider's Narrative of the Transition to Managed Floating and Financial Turbulence," Working Paper Series WP14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Nouriel Roubini, 2001.
"The Role of Industrial Country Policies in Emerging Market Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
8634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Roubini, Nouriel, 2002. "The Role of Industrial Country Policies in Emerging Market Crises," Working Paper Series rwp02-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Michael Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2001. "From the Exchange Stabilization Fund to the International Monetary Fund," NBER Working Papers 8100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.