Freaks of Fortune: The Emerging World of Capitalism and Risk in America
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe González & Guillermo Marshall & Suresh Naidu, 2016. "Start-up Nation? Slave Wealth and Entrepreneurship in Civil War Maryland," NBER Working Papers 22483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Wallis, 2015. "Rules, Organizations, and Governments," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 69-86, March.
- Timothy Johnson, 2015. "Reciprocity as a Foundation of Financial Economics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 43-67, September.
- repec:cup:jechis:v:77:y:2017:i:02:p:373-405_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chatriot, Alain, 2014. "The laws of the markets: Historical perspectives on political-economic regulation. The example of twentieth-century french agricultural policy," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 15(3), pages 12-18.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2013. "Reciprocity as the foundation of Financial Economics," Papers 1310.2798, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674047488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .