¿Está el piso parejo para los niños en el Perú?: medición y comprensión de la evolución de las oportunidades
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcazar, Lorena, 2013. "The economic impact of anaemia in Peru," Libros, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE), edition 1, number 2013-1-en.
- Escobal, Javier, 2012. "Multidimensional Poverty and Inequality of Opportunity in Peru: Taking Advantage of the Longitudinal Dimension of Young Lives," MPRA Paper 56461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Equal Opportunity; Rural-Urban Disparity; Social Inequality; Peru;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gad:libros:2012-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gradepe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .