Analysing the Experience of Discrimination in Ireland: Evidence from the QNHS Equality Module 2010
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grotti, Raffaele & Russell, Helen & Fahey, Éammon & Maître, Bertrand, 2018. "Discrimination and inequality in housing in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT361.
- McGinnity, Frances & Gijsberts, Merove, 2015. "Perceived Group Discrimination among Polish Migrants to Western Europe: Comparing Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Ireland," Papers WP502, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- McGinnity, Frances & Grotti, Raffaele & Kenny, Oona & Russell, Helen, 2017. "Who experiences discrimination in Ireland? Evidence from the QNHS Equality Modules," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT342.
- Kingston, Gillian & O'Connell, Philip J. & Kelly, Elish, 2013. "Ethnicity and Nationality in the Irish Labour Market: Evidence from the QNHS Equality Module," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT230.
- Fahey, Éamonn & O'Brien, Doireann & Russell, Helen & McGinnity, Fran, 2019. "European survey data on attitudes to equality groups and human rights," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number SUSTAT83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:bkmnext223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.