Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher T. Whelan & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Europeanisation of Inequality and European Reference Groups," Papers WP235, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maître, Bertrand, 2009. "Europeanisation of Reference Groups?," Papers RB2009/3/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 2010. "Recovery Scenarios for Ireland: An Update," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number jacb201051, April.
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200961 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kearney, Ide, 2012. "Measuring Fiscal Stance," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Peadar Kirby, Director, Institute for the Study of Knowledge in Society and Professor of International Politics and Public Policy, University of Limerick and Pádraig Carmody, Lecturer in Geography and, 2009. "Moving beyond the Legacies of the Celtic Tiger," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp300, IIIS.
- Sarkhel, Prasenjit, 2015. "Flood risk, land use and private participation in embankment maintenance in Indian Sundarbans," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 272-284.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Tax Reform: Selected Issues," Papers BP2010/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Duffy, David & Durkan, Joe & Casey, Eddie, 2012. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Autumn 2012," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QECQEC2012AUT, April.
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec:v:2009:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .