The Rise and Decline of Catching Up Development. An Experience of Russia and Latin America with Implications for Asian 'Tigers'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Karl Aiginger & Wolfgang Leitner, 2002. "Regional concentration in the United States and Europe: Who follows whom?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(4), pages 652-679, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment; neo-liberal Reforms; globalization; crisis;
- N90 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erv:ebooks:b006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Gómez Sánchez) or (Lisette Villamizar). General contact details of provider: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .