- William J. Baumol
- Charles A. Wilson
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tversky, Amos & Slovic, Paul & Kahneman, Daniel, 1990. "The Causes of Preference Reversal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 204-217, March.
- Loomes, Graham & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1991. "Observing Violations of Transitivity by Experimental Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 425-439, March.
- Grether, David M & Plott, Charles R, 1979.
"Economic Theory of Choice and the Preference Reversal Phenomenon,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 623-638, September.
- Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Economic Theory of Choice and the Preference Reversal Phenomenon," Working Papers 152, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Camerer, Colin F, 1989. "An Experimental Test of Several Generalized Utility Theories," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 61-104, April.
- Battalio, Raymond C & Kagel, John H & Jiranyakul, Komain, 1990. "Testing between Alternative Models of Choice under Uncertainty: Some Initial Results," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 25-50, March.
- MacDonald, Don N & Kagel, John H & Battalio, Raymond C, 1991. "Animals' Choices over Uncertain Outcomes: Further Experimental Results," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1067-1084, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Nyman, 2008. "Health insurance theory: the case of the missing welfare gain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(4), pages 369-380, November.
- Bullard, James & Garriga, Carlos & Waller, Christopher J., 2012.
"Demographics, redistribution, and optimal inflation,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 419-440.
- James B. Bullard & Carlos Garriga & Christopher J. Waller, 2012. "Demographics, redistribution, and optimal inflation," Speech 200, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & Carlos Garriga & Christopher J. Waller, 2012. "Demographics, Redistribution, and Optimal Inflation," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2007.
"From Philanthropy to Altruism: Incorporating Unselfish Behavior into Economics, 1961-1975,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-46, Spring.
- Fontaine, Philippe, 2006. "From philanthropy to "altruism": incorporating unselfish behavior into economics, 1961-1975," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58425, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .