- William J. Baumol
- Charles A. Wilson
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bullard, James & Garriga, Carlos & Waller, Christopher J., 2012.
"Demographics, redistribution, and optimal inflation,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 419-440.
- James Bullard & Carlos Garriga & Christopher J. Waller, 2012. "Demographics, Redistribution, and Optimal Inflation," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- James B. Bullard & Carlos Garriga & Christopher J. Waller, 2012. "Demographics, redistribution, and optimal inflation," Speech 200, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John Nyman, 2008. "Health insurance theory: the case of the missing welfare gain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(4), pages 369-380, November.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2007.
"From Philanthropy to Altruism: Incorporating Unselfish Behavior into Economics, 1961-1975,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-46, Spring.
- Fontaine, Philippe, 2006. "From philanthropy to "altruism": incorporating unselfish behavior into economics, 1961-1975," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58425, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.