Price and Markup Behaviour in Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Steel & Alan King, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-through: The Role of Regime Changes," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 301-322.
- Harry Bloch & Michael Olive, 2003. "Influences on Pricing and Markup in Segmented Manufacturing Markets," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Michael Olive, 2008.
"Scale economies with regard to price adjustment costs and the speed of price adjustment in Australian manufacturing,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 63-75.
- Michael Olive, 2005. "Scale Economies with Regard to Price Adjustment Costs and the Speed of Price Adjustment in Australian Manufacturing," Research Papers 0507, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Olive, Michael, 2004. "Pricing behaviour in Japanese manufacturing: a comparative study," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-429, December.
- Paolo Piacentini & Stefano Prezioso & Giuseppina Testa, 2016. "Effects of fiscal policy in the Northern and Southern regions of Italy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 747-770, November.
- Stan Kardasz & Ken Stollery, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Canadian Manufacturing: Its Direct and Indirect Components," Working Papers 04001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- Justyna Kufel-Aid, 2016. "Power Market in The Polish Food Sector Branches and The Competition Policy," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 5, pages 83-94.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Michael Olive, 2007. "Adjustment Of Pricing: Evidence From Indian Manufacturing," Monash Economics Working Papers 04-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:2463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Darrel McCalla (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.